Note to Teachers:
Paul is in the process of preparing for P.A.C.E. Trek 2013.
It will be an 'out of this world' running adventure
unlike any other. Paul and children globally will do a
round-trip run to the International Space Station through "Space PACE 2013".
Learn more by clicking here.
Paul's 7 Teaching Goals Through P.A.C.E. Trek Challenges
1. The importance of good health/nutrition, as well as the benefits of frequent and consistent
2. The benefits that can be experienced from running and/or walking
(the original way to better fitness)
3. That if you take care of your body it can take you on some
4. Interesting information about the various locations that he runs
through completely alone.
5. The importance of setting goals and pursuing dreams no matter
what obstacles might be in front of you.
6. That a positive attitude and the desire to positively impact the
lives of others can be very rewarding.
7. That perseverance can take you places that you never imagined you
could get to.